Thursday, February 25, 2010

to Anchalee Khotha - say hi from Viet Nam

********************************************
* Feb 25 2010
* From: PhuLeRock - Ho Chi Minh city, Viet Nam
* To: friend Anchalee Khotha - Bangkok, Thailand
********************************************

Hi buddy,
So busy when I started to work at company these days. I tell so much about you, Poom, your parent to my friends, they like it much.

Im still not see Tieu and friends, and have no time to see them to drink. But Im sure that I ll send these gifts to them. Ah about the elephant, I bought one at airport, the small yellow keychain, beautifull but not so expensive, I ll send to Tieu as ... your gift, OK ?

Give my thanks to your family, and said to your mom that I lost my 2 King's medal at airport, don't know why, sure that I'm keep them in my backpack, damn, so sorry. Your mom and dad very friendly, I feels so happy when Im talking with them, i think my body languague now is improved with the highest level, you know.

Whenever you visit Viet Nam, call me, I ll spend time take you to see our friends.

Again, thank you so much. Hope to see you soon at Viet Nam ... or Thailand.

PhuLeRock

P/S: said to your mom: Tom yum aloi, padthai aloi, beer CHANG aloi, Thailand whisky aloi.

No comments: